Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching
WHY NUTRITION & LIFESTYLE COACHING?
- Have you ever felt great one day and tired or moody the next?
- Are you always tired and/or aching?
- Do you feel sleepy an hour or so after some meals?
- Are you always hungry an hour after breakfast?
- Do you ever wake up hungry in the night?
- Do you suffer from diabetes, arthritis, heart/arterial disease, a digestive disorder, osteoporosis, cancer or a risk of thrombosis?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, read on.
If you're curious about why these questions were posed, read on.
When your body is in optimal condition you feel really well. You are happy, energetic, free from disease or symptoms. You cope compfortably with stress, a late night or two and can spend a day doing physical work you're not used to without straining your back or suffering muscle pain for several days after.
You may remember a time when you felt just like this, aged sixteen, ten feet tall and bullet-proof! But now your age is catching up with you and you're getting accustomed to the restrictions that wear-and-tear are placing on your body; or you're getting used to the idea that your life will never be as good as you had hoped or dreamed of; or you're seriously concerned about the state of your health or that of a loved one because you've been told there's no going back.
WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T GIVE UP - It's never to late to make changes.
This is what Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching can help you do:
- Reduce muscle and joint aches
- Alleviate indigestion and constipation
- Relieve most forms of headache and migraine
- Reduce symptoms of degenerative disease (diabetes, heart disease, allergies, cancer, bowel disorders, etc.)
- Reach your goal weight
- Reduce your dependence on some drugs
Hippocrates was onto it when he said "let food be your medicine". There's a simple answer to the vast majority of diseases today: find out what your body requires in terms of nutrients and what it doesn't require. Eat only what you need and cut out the unnecessary items.
HERE'S WHAT TO DO: Begin by completing a set of seven short questionnaires. The results of the questionnaires are presented to you as a Wellness Profile, a graphic representation of your well being in six key areas of health. In addition you will discover your Metabolic Type.
FOLLOW UP this information by booking Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching sessions with Astarte, a qualified CHEK HLC coach, to design together an action plan for you to follow that will restore your state of well being to the best it can be.